Make some memories at this unique and family-friendly place under the stars. Leave the city behind and enjoy some time relaxing under the big beautiful sky! Cabin comes with a queen bed and a pull privacy curtain. We can add up to 4 padded cots for your stay. If you have children or extra guest. You have a full size refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, fire pit, picnic table, grill, bar with 2 stools. No bath attached but bathhouse with 3 showers. 24:7 general store, and more.
Bathhouse, general store, playground, goat pen, and dog run
Other Things to Note
No bath at cabin, we have a 2 full bathhouses for use.
Patricia & Chad
The Ray’s created Marsh and Mountain properties to stand out and be a very high quality brand. They are committed to the privacy, safety, relaxation, and well being of their guests while at our properties. They go out of their way to make sure you have everything you may need other than your food on your trip. It’s the details and the extra care that sets them apart from other places you can stay.
During your stay
We do our best to give our guests privacy but make sure we communicate very well to answer any questions.
What the Cabin 8 offers:
- Pets Allowed
- Free Parking
- Garden View
- Luggage Dropoff
- Private Patio
- Shared Backyard
Wifi & Entertainment
- Dedicated Workspace
- 24″ HDTV with Roku
- Books and Reading Materials
Children’s books and toys for ages 0-2 years old, 2-5 years old, 5-10 years old, and 10+ years old
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Shared Backyard – Not Fully Fenced – An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Grill
- Cleaning Products
Bedroom & Laundry
- Essentials: Towels, Soap, and Toilet Paper
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillows and Blankets
- Clothing Storage
- Laundromat Nearby
- Pets Allowed
- Luggage Dropoff Allowed –
For guests’ convenience when they have early arrival or late departure.
- Longterm Stays Allowed – Allow stay for 28 days or more
- Self Check-in
- Keypad Entry – Check yourself into the home with a door code
Heating & Cooling
- Heating – Split type ductless system
- AC – Split type ductless system
- Ceiling Fan
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Basics: Pots, Pans, Oil, Salt, Pepper
- Coffee Maker
- BBQ Utencils: Grill, Charcoal, Bamboo Skewers/Iron Skewers, etc.
- Dishes and Silverware
- Smoke Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
Invalid shortcode. Please use the id of an accommodation which is set in the website default language.
No Third Party Booking accepted
Checkin & Checkout
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Checkout: 10:00 AM
- Must be 21 years old to book
- No unapproved guests
We require all guests to read and sign a property waiver within 24 hours of booking. If you are bringing minors under 18, please ensure that their supervising adult or parent also signs the waiver. Until we receive the signed waivers, your reservation will not be confirmed and the dates will remain open to other guests. Failure to provide signed waivers may result in cancellation of your reservation.
Thank you for understanding our policies, and we look forward to welcoming you as our guest.
Cancellation & Refund
If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of making it, you will receive a full refund of your payment. If you cancel your booking 14 days or more before your scheduled arrival, you can receive a refund of 50% of your payment. However, if you cancel your booking less than 14 days before your scheduled arrival, no refund will be issued.
Please note that we are not a hotel chain, but a small family-owned glamping business. Our calendar is blocked for X amount of time, which means that no one else can book those nights. As such, we cannot accept cancellations due to weather unless there is a mandatory evacuation or extreme weather conditions.
- Pets Allowed
- No smoking or vaping in our facilities ( charge of $250 )
- No Parties
- Our quiet hours are from 10pm-8am.
- We use solar lights for a lot of getting around at night to reduce light pollution.
- We have guest that love to come and enjoy the stars and quiet of night. We want everyone to enjoy the nights and stars without interruption.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs must be leashed, inside dog park or inside fence.
- Pick up after dog is required.
- Up to two dogs only and they must be pre approved.
- $45 for each dog per trip.
- Please send email after booking for pet waiver and second dog fee.
- Dogs left unattended in cottage must be kenneled.
Visit North carolina in style
We Have Vacancy!
Nature is awaiting you here in Kinston, NC with just the right amount of luxury to enjoy it comfortably! See you soon!