Make some memories at this unique and family-friendly place under the stars. Leave the city behind and enjoy some time relaxing under the big beautiful sky! Cabin comes with a queen bed and a pull privacy curtain. We can add up to 4 padded cots for your stay. If you have children or extra guest. You have a full size refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, microwave, fire pit, picnic table, grill, bar with 2 stools. No bath attached but bathhouse with 3 showers. 24:7 general store, and more.
Bathhouse, general store, playground, goat pen, and dog run
Other Things to Note
No bath at cabin, we have a 2 full bathhouses for use.
Patricia & Chad
The Ray’s created Marsh and Mountain properties to stand out and be a very high quality brand. They are committed to the privacy, safety, relaxation, and well being of their guests while at our properties. They go out of their way to make sure you have everything you may need other than your food on your trip. It’s the details and the extra care that sets them apart from other places you can stay.
During your stay
We do our best to give our guests privacy but make sure we communicate very well to answer any questions.
What the Cabin 8 offers:
- Pets Allowed
- Free Parking
- Garden View
- Luggage Dropoff
- Private Patio
- Shared Backyard
Wifi & Entertainment
- Dedicated Workspace
- 24″ HDTV with Roku
- Books and Reading Materials
Children’s books and toys for ages 0-2 years old, 2-5 years old, 5-10 years old, and 10+ years old
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Shared Backyard – Not Fully Fenced – An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Dining
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Grill
- Cleaning Products
Bedroom & Laundry
- Essentials: Towels, Soap, and Toilet Paper
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillows and Blankets
- Clothing Storage
- Laundromat Nearby
- Pets Allowed
- Luggage Dropoff Allowed –
For guests’ convenience when they have early arrival or late departure.
- Longterm Stays Allowed – Allow stay for 28 days or more
- Self Check-in
- Keypad Entry – Check yourself into the home with a door code
Heating & Cooling
- Heating – Split type ductless system
- AC – Split type ductless system
- Ceiling Fan
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Basics: Pots, Pans, Oil, Salt, Pepper
- Coffee Maker
- BBQ Utencils: Grill, Charcoal, Bamboo Skewers/Iron Skewers, etc.
- Dishes and Silverware
- Smoke Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
Checkin & Checkout
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Checkout: 10:00 AM
- Self Checkin
- Must be 21 years old to book
- No unapproved guests
- All on reservation must be 21 or over
- Please sign our property waiver
- All guests staying on the property must have a waiver sign. The link will be provided after checkin.
- Pets Allowed
- No smoking or vaping in our facilities ( charge of $250 )
- No Parties
- Our quiet hours are from 10pm-8am.
- We use solar lights for a lot of getting around at night to reduce light pollution.
- We have guest that love to come and enjoy the stars and quiet of night. We want everyone to enjoy the nights and stars without interruption.
Cancellation & Refund
- Pets allowed
- Dogs must be leashed, inside dog park or inside fence.
- Pick up after dog is required.
- Up to two dogs only and they must be pre approved.
- $45 for each dog per trip.
- Please send email after booking for pet waiver and second dog fee.
- Dogs left unattended in cottage must be kenneled.
Visit North carolina in style
We Have Vacancy!
Nature is awaiting you here in Kinston, NC with just the right amount of luxury to enjoy it comfortably! See you soon!