Cozy, Convenient, and Beautiful Place
Fishwater cottage has been Remodel to have a king bed!! Thank you for considering the perfect place for a couple or small family to relax at this peaceful place to stay. Enjoy our new King bed and queen pull out sofa. With our Roku smart tv you can watch your favorite movie or shows. Relax instant hot shower, then sit and enjoy a hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate on the porch. At night you can grill outside by the fire pit and take in all the stars. Our acreage is gated for your security.
We are building something special here. This first one that we call “Fishwater Cottage” is a cozy, convenient, and beautiful little place. You will enjoy the beach decor, the layout, the fire pit, and the grill. Our Glamptopia acreage is close to world class restaurants, the beach, and so much more. Our property is gated for your privacy. We have a children’s playground, sand volley ball, private hammock, disc golf , and more! Looking to hunker in? No worries! Use the Roku and tankless hot water all evening! Thanks for considering us.
As you arrive to 1020 Albrittons Road you will see a gated access. The access to the lock will be sent to you after booking. After entering close and lock the gate behind you. Follow the gravel path up past the campground on your left. You will see cottages on your right. Pull behind the blue cottage ”. Park in the designated parking pad. The access code to the lock box on the door will also be provided to you. There is 24/7 self checkout store on the property, you will have access.
Other Things to Note
Please leave your full bagged and tied trash on the front porch upon check out or in the green dumpster behind the cottage. Leave all linens on laundry basket. Leave the lights off the AC as you found it upon your arrival. Please don’t leave a mess. If you make one, please clean it up. Leave the house as you found it upon checking in. Please respect our things and our place. Thank you for doing all these things.
Patricia & Chad
The Ray’s created Marsh and Mountain properties to stand out and be a very high quality brand. They are committed to the privacy, safety, relaxation, and well being of their guests while at our properties. They go out of their way to make sure you have everything you may need other than your food on your trip. It’s the details and the extra care that sets them apart from other places you can stay.
During your stay
We do our best to give our guests privacy but make sure we communicate very well to answer any questions.
What The Fishwater Cottage offers:
- Dedicated Workspace
- Free Parking
- 50″ HDTV
- Netflix and Roku
- Indoor Fireplace
- Fire Pit
Wifi & Entertainment
- 50″ HDTV
- Roku & Netflix
- Books and Reading Materials
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Private Backyard – Not Fully Fenced – An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Dining
- BBQ Grill
- Private Entrance – Separate Street or Building Entrance
- Laundromat Nearby
- Cleaning Products
- Body Soap
- Hot Water
Bedroom & Laundry
- Paid Washer – In Building
- Paid Dryer – In Building
- Essentials: Towels, Soap, and Toilet Paper
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillow & Blankets
- Clothing Storage
- Luggage Dropoff Allowed –
For guests’ convenience when they have early arrival or late departure.
- Longterm Stays Allowed – Allow stay for 28 days or more
- Self Check-in
- Keypad Entry – Check yourself into the home with a door code
Parking & Facilities
- Free Parking on Premises
Heating & Cooling
- AC – Split type ductless system
- Ceiling Fan
- Central Heating
- Inddor Electric Fireplace
- Portable Fans
Kitchen & Dining
- Kitchen – Space where guests can cook their own meals.
- Gas Stove
- Stainless Steel Oven
- Cooking Basics: Pots, Pans, Oil, Salt, Pepper
- Dishes & Silverware: Bowls, Chopsticks, Plates, Cups, Baking Sheet
- Keurig Coffee Machine
- Wine Glasses
- BBQ Utencils: Grill, Charcoal, Bamboo Skewers/Iron Skewers, etc.
- Smoke Alarm
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Must Climb Stairs
Checkin & Checkout
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Checkout: 10:00 AM
- Must be 21 years old to book
- No unapproved guests
- Please adjust the temperature to your comfort level.
- We have sugar, coffee, cream in containers on shelf. If you need more just ask.
- We a few bottles of water, firewood and fire starter for smokeless fire pit. (The wood needs to be placed below the ring for the smokeless part to work.)
- Wine is for you to enjoy. Glasses are on top shelf and opener in drawer.
- Extra linens for the queen sofa are located in a Ziplock storage bag under the bed.
- If you need more pillows just ask.
- We have a onsite 24/7 small general store, so you are welcome to use.
- The grill is ready for use and the grilling tools are in the grill cabinet.
- Enjoy unlimited hot water shower!!
- If you need anything else, please ask.
- Please put bed and Towel linens in basket provided.
- If you have a spill leave us a note or message so we will be sure to share with the housekeeper.
- No garbage disposal please throw away any food scrapes before washing dishes.
- Please take or dispose of any leftover food or opened drinks. We keep the refrigerator clear for our next guest.
- Set temperature to 68f before heading out
- Please make sure stove is off. Double check to make sure grill is off.
- Please Leave the cabin and its amenities IN THE SAME CONDITION as when you Arrived!!!
- No pets (we offer a dog friendly cabin and all of our platforms are dog friendly.)
- No smoking or vaping in our facilities ( charge of $250 )
- If you would like to smoke, please smoke outdoors away from other guest and properly dispose.
- Absolutely no drugs or use &/or storage of ILLEGAL DRUGS.
- Please no shoes in the cabin
- No unauthorized guest
- Quiet hours 10pm-8am.
- Our quiet hours are from 10pm-8am.
- We use solar lights for a lot of getting around at night to reduce light pollution.
- We have guest that love to come and enjoy the stars and quiet of night. We want everyone to enjoy the nights and stars without interruption.
Cancellation & Refund
Visit North carolina in style
We Have Vacancy!
Nature is awaiting you here in Kinston, NC with just the right amount of luxury to enjoy it comfortably! See you soon!