Cozy, Convenient, and Beautiful Place
Fishwater cottage has been Remodel to have an adjustable Queen bed and queen sofa bed!! Thank you for considering the perfect place for a couple or small family to relax at this peaceful place to stay. With our Roku smart tv you can stream your favorite movie or shows. Relax instant hot shower, then sit and enjoy a hot cup of coffee or hot chocolate on the porch. At night you can grill outside by the fire pit and take in all the stars. Beginning April 1,2023 a 2 person private hot tub will be available to guest staying at Fishwater. Our acreage is gated for your security.
We are building something special here. This first one that we call “Fishwater Cottage” is a cozy, convenient, and beautiful little place. You will enjoy the beach decor, the layout, the fire pit, and the grill. Our Glamptopia acreage is close to world class restaurants, the beach, and so much more. Our property is gated for your privacy. We have a children’s playground, sand volley ball, private hammock, disc golf , and more! Looking to hunker in? No worries! Use the Roku and tankless hot water all evening! Thanks for considering us.
As you arrive at the Glampground you will see a gated access. The access to the lock will be sent to you after booking. Follow the gravel, You will see cottages on your right. Pull behind the blue cottage ”. Park in the designated parking pad. The key code to the door will also be provided to you. There is 24/7 self checkout store on the property,
Other Things to Note
Private 2 person hot tub will be available to guest staying in FishWater Cabin beginning April 1, 2023.
Patricia & Chad
The Ray’s created Marsh and Mountain properties to stand out and be a very high quality brand. They are committed to the privacy, safety, relaxation, and well being of their guests while at our properties. They go out of their way to make sure you have everything you may need other than your food on your trip. It’s the details and the extra care that sets them apart from other places you can stay.
During your stay
We do our best to give our guests privacy but make sure we communicate very well to answer any questions.
What The Fishwater Cottage offers:
- Dedicated Workspace
- Free Parking
- 50″ HDTV
- Netflix and Roku
- Indoor Fireplace
- Mini Split A\C & Heat
- Fire Pit
Wifi & Entertainment
- 50″ HDTV
- Roku & Netflix
- Books and Reading Materials
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Private Backyard – Not Fully Fenced – An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- 2 person hot tub
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Dining
- BBQ Grill
- Private Entrance – Separate Street or Building Entrance
- Laundromat Nearby
- Cleaning Products
- Body Soap
- Hot Water
Bedroom & Laundry
- Paid Washer – In Building
- Paid Dryer – In Building
- Essentials: Towels, Soap, and Toilet Paper
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillow & Blankets
- Clothing Storage
- Luggage Dropoff Allowed –
For guests’ convenience when they have early arrival or late departure.
- Longterm Stays Allowed – Allow stay for 28 days or more
- Self Check-in
- Keypad Entry – Check yourself into the home with a door code
Parking & Facilities
- Free Parking on Premises
Heating & Cooling
- AC – Split type ductless system
- Ceiling Fan
- Central Heating
- Inddor Electric Fireplace
- Portable Fans
Kitchen & Dining
- Kitchen – Space where guests can cook their own meals.
- Gas Stove
- Stainless Steel Oven
- Cooking Basics: Pots, Pans, Oil, Salt, Pepper
- Dishes & Silverware: Bowls, Chopsticks, Plates, Cups, Baking Sheet
- Keurig Coffee Machine
- Wine Glasses
- BBQ Utencils: Grill, Charcoal, Bamboo Skewers/Iron Skewers, etc.
- Smoke Alarm
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Must Climb Stairs
No Third Party Booking accepted
Checkin & Checkout
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Checkout: 10:00 AM
- Must be 21 years old to book
- No unapproved guests
We require all guests to read and sign a property waiver within 24 hours of booking. If you are bringing minors under 18, please ensure that their supervising adult or parent also signs the waiver. Until we receive the signed waivers, your reservation will not be confirmed and the dates will remain open to other guests. Failure to provide signed waivers may result in cancellation of your reservation.
Thank you for understanding our policies, and we look forward to welcoming you as our guest.
Cancellation & Refund
If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of making it, you will receive a full refund of your payment. If you cancel your booking 14 days or more before your scheduled arrival, you can receive a refund of 50% of your payment. However, if you cancel your booking less than 14 days before your scheduled arrival, no refund will be issued.
Please note that we are not a hotel chain, but a small family-owned glamping business. Our calendar is blocked for X amount of time, which means that no one else can book those nights. As such, we cannot accept cancellations due to weather unless there is a mandatory evacuation or extreme weather conditions.
Additional Fishwater Checkin Info
- Please adjust the temperature to your comfort level.
- We have sugar, coffee, cream in containers on shelf. If you need more just ask.
- We a few bottles of water, firewood and fire starter for smokeless fire pit. (The wood needs to be placed below the ring for the smokeless part to work.)
- Wine is for you to enjoy. Glasses are on top shelf and opener in drawer.
- Extra linens for the queen sofa are located in a Ziplock storage bag under the bed.
- If you need more pillows just ask.
- We have a onsite 24/7 small general store, so you are welcome to use.
- The grill is ready for use and the grilling tools are in the grill cabinet.
- Enjoy unlimited hot water shower!!
- If you need anything else, please ask.
Additional Fishwater Checkout Info
- Please put bed and Towel linens in basket provided.
- If you have a spill leave us a note or message so we will be sure to share with the housekeeper.
- No garbage disposal please throw away any food scrapes before washing dishes.
- Please take or dispose of any leftover food or opened drinks. We keep the refrigerator clear for our next guest.
- Set temperature to 68f before heading out
- Please make sure stove is off. Double check to make sure grill is off.
- Please Leave the cabin and its amenities IN THE SAME CONDITION as when you Arrived!!!
- Our quiet hours are from 10pm-8am.
- We use solar lights for a lot of getting around at night to reduce light pollution.
- We have guest that love to come and enjoy the stars and quiet of night. We want everyone to enjoy the nights and stars without interruption.
- We allow two pre approved dogs. Must be up to date on rabbies vaccine.
- No smoking or vaping in our facilities ( charge of $250 )
- If you would like to smoke, please smoke outdoors away from other guest and properly dispose.
- Absolutely no drugs or use &/or storage of ILLEGAL DRUGS.
- Please no shoes in the cabin
- No unauthorized guest (per county everyone coming on the property must read and sign a property waiver)
- Quiet hours 10pm-8am.
Visit North carolina in style
We Have Vacancy!
Nature is awaiting you here in Kinston, NC with just the right amount of luxury to enjoy it comfortably! See you soon!