Under the Stars
Take it easy at this unique and tranquil getaway. The Oyster Hause cottage has king bed, full kitchen, full bath, two streaming tvs, smokeless fire pit, grill and outdoor furniture for gazing at the beautiful sunrise or sunset. There are millions of stars to gaze at also.
Oyster Hause is our second cabin with a nod to our wonderful coastal region. This dog friendly cabin has a king size bed, full pull out sofa, full kitchen, large bath. The mini split keeps the entire place cool or cozy. The porch has its own comfy chair and table. The patio hosts 2 chairs, table, grill, and fire pit. The cabin has its own chain link fence to let your loved one out day or night. Come get away or use us a base camp to explore. Either way we provide you a wonderful experience.
Patricia & Chad
The Ray’s created Marsh and Mountain properties to stand out and be a very high quality brand. They are committed to the privacy, safety, relaxation, and well being of their guests while at our properties. They go out of their way to make sure you have everything you may need other than your food on your trip. It’s the details and the extra care that sets them apart from other places you can stay.
During your stay
We do our best to give our guests privacy but make sure we communicate very well to answer any questions.
What the Oyster Hause offers:
- Garden View
- Dedicated Workspace
- Free Parking
- 42″ HDTV
- Reading Materials
Wifi & Entertainment
- Dedicated Workspace
- 42″ HDTV with Roku
- Books & Reading Materials
- Private Patio or Balcony
- Private Backyard – Fully Fenced
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Dining
- BBQ Grill
Board GamesPack ’n play/Travel crib – available upon request
- Laundromat Nearby
- Cleaning Products
- Body Soap
- Hot Water
- Shower Gel
Bedroom & Laundry
- Paid Washer – In Building
- Paid Dryer – In Building
- Essentials: Towels, Soap, and Toilet Paper
- Bed Linens
- Extra Pillow & Blankets
- Luggage Dropoff Allowed –
For guests’ convenience when they have early arrival or late departure.
- Longterm Stays Allowed – Allow stay for 28 days or more
- Self Check-in
- Keypad Entry – Check yourself into the home with a door code
Parking & Facilities
- Free Parking on Premises
Heating & Cooling
- AC – Split type ductless system
- Ceiling Fan
- Heating – split type ductless system
Kitchen & Dining
- Kitchen – Space where guests can cook their own meals.
- Gas Stove
- Cooking Basics: Pots, Pans, Oil, Salt, Pepper
- Dishes & Silverware: Bowls, Chopsticks, Plates, Cups, Baking Sheet
- Coffee Maker: Drip Coffee Maker, Keurig Coffee Machine
- Wine Glasses
- BBQ Utencils: Grill, Charcoal, Bamboo Skewers/Iron Skewers, etc.
- Must Climb Stairs
- Smoke Alarm
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
Checkin & Checkout
- Check-in: 3:00 PM
- Checkout: 10:00 AM
- Must be 21 years old to book
- No unapproved guests
We require all guests to read and sign a property waiver within 24 hours of booking. If you are bringing minors under 18, please ensure that their supervising adult or parent also signs the waiver. Until we receive the signed waivers, your reservation will not be confirmed and the dates will remain open to other guests. Failure to provide signed waivers may result in cancellation of your reservation.
Thank you for understanding our policies, and we look forward to welcoming you as our guest.
Cancellation & Refund
If you cancel your booking within 48 hours of making it, you will receive a full refund of your payment. If you cancel your booking 14 days or more before your scheduled arrival, you can receive a refund of 50% of your payment. However, if you cancel your booking less than 14 days before your scheduled arrival, no refund will be issued.
Please note that we are not a hotel chain, but a small family-owned glamping business. Our calendar is blocked for X amount of time, which means that no one else can book those nights. As such, we cannot accept cancellations due to weather unless there is a mandatory evacuation or extreme weather conditions.
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking in Cabin (charge of $250)
- No Parties
- Pets allowed
- Dogs must be leashed, inside dog park or inside fence.
- Pick up after dog is required.
- Up to two dogs only and they must be pre approved.
- $45 for each dog per trip.
- Please send email after booking for pet waiver and second dog fee.
- Dogs left unattended in cottage must be kenneled.
- Our quiet hours are from 10pm-8am.
- We use solar lights for a lot of getting around at night to reduce light pollution.
- We have guest that love to come and enjoy the stars and quiet of night. We want everyone to enjoy the nights and stars without interruption.
Visit North carolina in style
We Have Vacancy!
Nature is awaiting you here in Kinston, NC with just the right amount of luxury to enjoy it comfortably! See you soon!